Cruising Capacity | 50 guests
Dockside Capacity | 110 guests
Overnight Capacity | 12 guests
Rates from SGD$6,100 for a dockside charter experience for 80 guests at Raffles Marina. Cruising charters departing from One15 Marina on Sentosa also available.
Please contact us for more information on rates and packages.
There are yachts. And then there are floating havens.
The Megaway 128 is a 128-feet luxury superyacht that offers four decks for lounging, relaxing and all-round unwinding.
Fully equipped with a suite of luxury amenities, sophisticated navigational equipment and the ultimate in creature comforts, the 128 experience is underscored by personalised service from the dedicated team on board and a keen attention to detail -- hallmarks of an incredible charter experience.
This classic superyacht combines immaculate contemporary interiors with ample alfresco areas. A generously-sized flybridge offering remarkable panoramic views makes for the perfect backdrop for corporate and private events.
Proudly designed and built in Singapore.
Interiors crafted in-situ by our in-house team of dedicated joinery specialists.
Accommodation for up to 12 guests
• 1 master stateroom with ensuite bath
• 3 ensuite king double staterooms
• 1 ensuite twin stateroom
• 1 ensuite stateroom with twin bunks
Dining, Entertainment & Leisure
• Professionally-equipped galley
• Formal dining for 12 on the main deck
• Alfresco dining on the aft
• Bar counter and barbeque facilities on the flybridge
• Comprehensive audio visual entertainment system
• Karaoke facilities on the bridge deck.
• Sound system on the flybridge
• Four-person jacuzzi
• A vast range of water toys (2-person kayak, inflatable sailboats, snorkel masks and towable toy)
• Six-person tender
Detailed technical specifications available upon request.
Every occasion is unique and we will love for the opportunity to suggest customised packages to suit your specific purposes and requirements. Please contact us for a preliminary discussion, an obligatory-free quotation or to arrange for a viewing of the vessel.